SQL Developer/BI Developer
SQL Developer/BI Developer/MI Developer/MI Analyst
Key role to supply critical statistical information to support the commercial decisions! To join an award winning Company
Exciting role for a SQL Developer/MI Analyst / MI Developer / within a growing, award winning company.
This role requires a strong knowledge of management information, MI, business intelligence, BI solutions and a solid ability to translate this into solutions for the wider business. Using your SQL skills, you will code cut using SQL and building reports so strong SQL knowledge and experience is needed.
This role involves data analysis and management information analysis in order to identify trends and develop / implement pricing and profitability strategies. You will identify ways to improve the quality and integrity of the data by developing methodologies, tools and processes. Other responsibilities include supporting the data migration work stream (including reconciliation, data cleanse and cutover) within migration projects, and report progress and/or variance to the project / programme manager as required.
In this pivotal role - you will also be responsible for identifying risk and issues and escalating to line/ Project Manager.
Experience in some or all of the following desirable:
- Reporting Analysis tools: Crystal, Business Objects, Cognos, Microsoft BI
- Excellent data warehouse / report writing skills with substantial experience in extracting, reporting and manipulating data from a data warehouse environment.
- Technical skills such and T-SQL / Transact SQL language
- Delivering Business Intelligence solutions within a multi sourced environment
- Defining, building & testing data (ETL) transformation routines
- Strong Analysis skills required
- Strong Microsoft SQL skillsPlease also call to discuss suitability and to find out further information. We have worked with this particular client for a number of years, all of the recruits we have made into the business are still enjoyably employed with the client which is testament to the great working environment on offer.
Company benefits include a bonus of up to 20%, 35 hour basic working week, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays which increases with length of service, 5% contributory pension and 3 x basic salary death in service.
Opus IT Consulting are specialists in IT Recruitment. We work hard to find our candidates their perfect roles within fantastic organisations across the UK. If this role isn't right for you, please still get in touch with us as we may have other roles which may suit you better.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Opus IT Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral, if you know someone who matches this skill set please let us know.
This position is commutable via the M6 motorway and places such as Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford, Telford, Dudley, West Bromwich, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Stourbridge and much of Birmingham and the West Midlands.
"Fantastic offices", "team environment", "best move I ever made" are just a selection of comments from our extremely satisfied candidates.
Interviews will happen as soon as possible so please don't delay application.