Service Coordinator - Packaging equipment - Up to £27k
- Working for a division of one of the world's leading manufacturing companies
- Employ over 6,000 people worldwide in this division
- Leading innovator in technology development
- 8% matched contribution
- Co-ordinating a team of 6 nationwide engineers that service and maintain packaging machinery.
- Ensuring the engineers are in the right place at the right time, to manage planned maintenance work, they have necessary information to gain access to customer sites, then when unplanned breakdowns occur, re-assign and prioritise this reactive work.
- Phone and email contact with customers and engineers, ensuring they are constantly kept up to date with the status of their maintenance work.
- After jobs are completed, you will prepare invoices and send them to clients and fill in engineer timesheets and ensure these are accurately processed in a timely fashion.
- Based for the office in Derbyshire
- 37.5 hour week with flexitime (core hours between 9-3:30)
The Ideal Person:
- Requires experience of coordinating a team of external engineers.
- Industry experience is not essential as that can be taught.
- However being a people person, used to working in a fast paced environment will suit the role.
- Happy to pick up the phone in an open planned office.
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.