Finance Business Partner
This ever growing and successful a Software company based in Stratford - upon - Avon are looking to strengthen the commercial leadership team with the appointment of a new Finance Business Partner to help give the business better analytics and, pushing the business to continued growth.
Reporting to the Finance manager, you will effectively act as the finance lead. This role heavily focuses on the close partnership with the business to manage all live contracts. Contract Management involves accurate interpretation of contract structure, revenue recognition policies and an experience of forecasting to support the businesses revised monthly forecast projections. The monthly reporting requires preparation of the monthly management accounts and help providing any analytical support to support the business’s overall planning and strategic view and general commercial support to help them drive the business forwards with meaningful and insightful in formation to hand.
This is a real opportunity and has the flexibility to be adaptable for the suitable candidate, the post holder ideally must have previous experience of the position, but will consider strong finance graduate. Ideally the successful candidate will have 3+ years similar position experience and be an ACA, ACCA or CIMA studies but will consider candidates that are qualified by experience in Management Accounting
Ideally, you will:
- Be a commercially-minded person with an analytical nature;
- Studying or gained a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and acquired some commercial post-qualified experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Have High level of proficiency (Excel), and the ability to manage existing spreadsheets
- Having previous Systems implementation experience is advantageous
- Be very methodological with your thinking and continuously seek to improve is of a higher importance
- Be a natural communicator, comfortable when liaising with (and influencing) people at a senior level.
In return, you will:
- Work in an exciting, progressive and fast-paced business;
- Enjoy a role that is purely commercially and analytically focussed (i.e. no being side-tracked by accounting duties!);
- Have a real influence on the strategic decisions and resulting performance / success of an entire division of this global group;
- Enjoy embarking or continuing a strong career with a competitive salary
This is an ideal opportunity for an assured finance professional with excellent commercial acumen to have a meaningful and significant influence on the commercial success and profitability of an entire division.