Trainee Paraplanner - Tamworth
A firm of Independent Financial Advisers with an excellent reputation has an opportunity for a Trainee Paraplanner to join their support team.
This newly created position will support Independent Financial Advisers (IFA’s) with research and report writing services.
A training and development programme will be offered to ensure key competencies are met in order to carry out this role competently and efficiently.
The main duties of this role will include;
- Provide technical administration for financial advisers
- Carry out research in-line with financial recommendations
- Prepare suitability reports for pension, investment and protection based advice
- The ideal candidate will offer some experience of providing support and administration for financial advisers
- They will be able to work towards deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Be professional, organised and offer good communications skills both written & verbal
- Be keen to learn and develop new skills within Financial Services
- Industry qualifications are desirable but not essential
Support to obtain industry qualifications will be offered with this opportunity.
A regular salary progression will be awarded in-line with ongoing development within the role.
Please visit the Clark James website for further details on this and other available opportunities.
Posted by Keith Enright at Clark James Recruitment