Customer Service Administrator
A fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator has arisen to work for a well-established and progressive specialist distributor. As the Customer Service Administrator you will be working for a fast paced and dynamic organisation, joining an existing team. Our client offers 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension, discount on products and excellent progression opportunities.
- As the Customer Service Administrator you will be processing customer orders within the UK and internationally.
- Collating product and packaging requirements from the customers to be submitted to the factories.
- As the Customer Service Administrator you will be booking container shipments into the customer's warehouses within the appropriate time scale.
- The Customer Service Administrator will be collating quotes, specifications, images and line forms together for the representatives and customers.
- The Customer Service Administrator will deal with customer queries including possible shortages/over deliveries.
- Previous experience working as a customer service administrator or within a similar role is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be able to cope with a demanding workload therefore exceptional organisational skills is essential
- Bright and bubbly nature
- Exceptional communicator
- Team player
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: customer service administration, customer support administration, logistics administration, warehouse administration
Commutable from: Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Stone, Keele, Uttoxeter
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary: £16k per annum then after a 3 month probation period would move up to £17K per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.