Customer Service Adviser
Customer Service Adviser’s £15-17,000 pa Coventry,
CV4 Working Hours Between Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
The role will be based out of our clients head office in Coventry with daily customer contact.
Working closely with your Team Leader and the leadership team in the Contact Centre, your role will include delivery which directly impacts their clients globally renowned business.
As a member of the Customer Service Team, you will take play a key part in the delivery of Contact Centre.
You may also be involved in non-Contact Centre activities and business related projects.
• Ensuring customers are kept fully satisfied with their enquiries
• To achieve and strive to excel all targets and expectations set by management
• Making 100% of agreed customer call backs by telephone
• Responding to all social media enquiries and sales
• To ensure accuracy at all times - always managing to stay organised and keep your own day managed
• Adhering to agreed procedures and processes - full training will be provided prior to start date
• Achieving all agreed performance targets in line with customer service level agreements.
• Computer literate with the ability to write emails with a good level of English
• Previous experience of working within a customer service environment would be ideal
• Clear spoken English and the ability to write quickly and accurately
• Educated to GCSE level
• Customer service experience
• Experience in retail desirable Core Competencies Required
• Problem solving and resolution
• Oral and written communication
• Customer focus