Customer Service Assistant - Coventry
A fantastic opportunity is available to work directly with our customer within one of our Branches in the Coventry area, as a Customer Service Assistant. In this role you will be the face of the branch, responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service by talking to our customer and building long term relationships with them. From having conversations with our customers we will be able to help them with their plans through the services we offer.
You will be dealing with customers' transactions by operating the till and handling money in an accurate and professional manner. You will need to understand and comply with all the appropriate legislation and codes of practice, and keep an up to date knowledge of all our products and services.
- Ensuring customer needs are met, through high levels of professional customer service
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships.
- Cashiering duties and cash management
- To work within a branch based environment, as part of a customer driven team.
- Ensure personal goals and branch measures are met.
- Ability to get things right first time through high levels of accuracy and confidentiality
- Consistently and proactively looking at all opportunities to personally develop
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation.
- Effectively identify customer dissatisfaction and resolve at point of contact by always looking for ways to put things right.
- Understand and adhere to all appropriate legislation, codes of practice and internal control requirements.
You will already have strong customer service experience with a positive and flexible approach. People skills are essential in this role, as you will be dealing with our customers and working as part of a team. You will have excellent organisational and communication skills and cash handling experience is an advantage, but is not essential.
- Recent experience of working within customer service, ideally face to face whether in financial services, retail or other service environments
- You must have a good level of numerical and verbal ability
- Excellent attention to detail and planning and organising skills.
- Flexible, positive, hardworking and driven in nature
We offer the friendly, warm welcome that our customer have come to expect in all of our branches.
By always putting our members first, we deliver an outstanding customer experience. Our staff create branches that are a pleasure to use.
99% of our branch visitors went away satisfied (data from our monthly customer satisfaction surveys).
Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.00pm
Saturdays - 8.45am - 12.30pm ( 3 out of 4 a month )