Customer Service Administrator - fun, friendly team
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a busy, successful distribution company based in Birmingham. This role would suit somebody who enjoys working as part of a busy team and wants to work for a successful company who promote from within where possible.
Applicants should have experience in a Customer Service environment and be customer focused. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills with a self-motivated and forward-thinking attitude. There is the opportunity to benefit from a competitive salary with attractive bonus.
Essential requirements: The successful Customer Service Administrator will have:
- Knowledge of order and sales processes, with the ability to inform customers on the company’s products
- A proven track record of resolving customer queries by telephone/email
- A good telephone manner, with a flexible but assertive approach, and the ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- A calm, structured approach to solving problems and customer issues
- Skills to respond to and prioritise customer requests promptly and keep them updated on progress
- Excellent keyboard skills and computer literacy.
The duties of the Customer Service Administrator are:
- To deliver high quality post-sales support to internal and external customers
- Managing incidents and taking the appropriate action to resolve successfully
- To deal with all customer telephone/email queries including replacement orders
- To arrange and track courier deliveries
- Maintaining accurate customer records
- Working closely with customers and the Technical Department on product quality issues
- Develop and build relationships with key customers.
Salary: £17,000 (up to £19,020 after probation) plus £1600 bonus
Benefits: Free car parking, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays plus flexible benefits package
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Co-ordinator; Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Specialist; Contact Centre Advisor; Call Centre Advisor; Inbound Customer Service Advisor.
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!