Kingscroft Professional Resources have been asked to recruit an Accounts Assistant on behalf of our client in the Cannock area. The business is an established manufacturing business, who have seen rapid growth over the last 12 months. They are looking for an organised, hard-working accounts assistant to join their small accounts team.
The role reports directly into the Finance Manager, providing support to the department.
The main duties of the role are:
- Processing Purchase Invoices
- Resolving purchase invoice queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes
- Credit Control
- Processing BACS receipts
- Bank Reconciliation
- Supporting the Finance Manager as required
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have some experience of working in an accounts department
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
For the right candidate, the business is offering a competitive package, and opportunity to develop the role as the business grows.