Companion and Support - Worcestershire
Companion and Support Worker / Full and part-time roles / Excellent working conditions / Full training and support given / Best care company in the region
Calling all carers! We have a new team in Worcester and Droitwich and are looking for five new people to act as companions to provide support for elderly people in thier own homes. You do not need to have been in care before as we will give you full training and support. If you have had care experience before then we would also like to hear from you as we have senior vacancies that we are looking to fill.
What we are looking for:
- Caring personality
- willing to learn
- want to make a difference
- have access to a car and a full driving license
- reliable and trustworthy and a good team player
In return we offer you:
- Good rates of pay
- excellent training
- full support throughout your career with us
- hours to suit your circumstances and full time hours if you want
- paid holidays
If this sounds of interest to you then please send me your CV or if you haven't got a CV please call me at our offices and I will be pleased to have a chat.