We are looking to recruit a team assistant to assist with a variety of administration tasks on behalf of one of professional service client based in Birmingham City Centre, for a 12 month fixed term contract.
For this position we are looking for candidates who do have some office experience and are now looking to work in a bigger organisation where they will be able to support a bigger team and be part of a diverse team in one of the larger corporate City firms.
Responsibilities in the position consist of:
- Printing, scanning, copying and filing documents and emails.
- Assist with training, business development and finance administration.
- Arranging meetings, conference calls, video conferences and events.
- Arranging couriers and taxis.
- Taking accurate and detailed telephone messages.
- Take ownership of enquiries, or identify alternative contacts as appropriate.
- Accurate and regular maintenance of filing systems, e-filing, and archiving and retrieval of files from store.
Due to the nature of this position it is essential you have fantastic communication skills with an excellent telephone manner. You will be a true professional thrive on assisting others. You will ideally be available immediately and can commit to a 12 month contract.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)