Recruitment : Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Position- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT Sales & Digital Industry.
Package- £20k-£22k Basic- Uncapped Commission up to 30% paid on billings
The Recruitment Consultancy- A global IT Sales and Digital specialist recruitment consultancy with over a decades worth of experience, four international offices and a focus on working with mid to senior level professionals.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant position- The role of a trainee recruitment consultantis a predominantly office and telephone based role. In this is trainee recruitment consultant role you will initial focus on the resourcing responsibilities of the recruiter’s position dealing with candidate applications, headhunting, creating effective jobs specifications and CV screening candidates.
As you progress as a trainee recruitment consultant business development responsibilities will be introduced to you, including managing existing clients, sourcing leads and proactively sourcing new clients through lead gathering, cold calling and networking.
Why You Should Want To Work At This Recruitment Consultancy
Money- On average a trainee recruitment consultant working for this recruitment consultancy will be earning commission by their third month working as a trainee recruiter. Top preforming consultants have earned over £17k commission in a month.
Training- As a trainee recruitment consultant you will be part of a unique training academy which includes a 10-12 week tailored "training pod" that combines both on the job and class room based training platforms that works to develop your individual strengths. Training will continue from there to include Director led, hands on development and at each stage of your career you will be provided with industry leading development.
Progression- Organic growth is one of the keys to the success of this recruitment consultancy and as such they operate a meritocratic progression system all the through to Directorship level roles.
- Team Incentives- Clay Pigeon Shooting, Helicopter trips, Race Days, Go-karting and Paintballing.
- Employee of the Month, Quarter and Year awards that include cash incentives and pay rises.
- All Inclusive Holidays- team trips to the likes of Berlin and induvial consultants rewarded to trips to Las Vegas.
- Annual Company Awards Ceremony.
- Opportunity to work across the globe.
Giving Back- My client is a big advocate for charities across the globe and each financial year a decision is made to support a specific cause. So far they have help to raise money to reduce the suffering of impoverished children in Africa and have even been out to visit villages in Ghana to add a helping hand on the ground.
Why choose Ask Talent Solutions for your next career move?
Of the many recruitment companies offering Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles we like to think we are a little bit different, here’s a few reasons why:
- Established - We have over 35 years combined recruitment experience focusing on Graduate, Trainee and Entry level recruitment consultant vacancies #unrivalled #truemarketleaders #recruitmentguru
- Process - In EVERY case we are able to shorten the hiring process by putting you in front of the people who make hiring decisions. No long winded processes here, we cut to the chase!
- Support - In depth preparation for every interview at every stage. We add a significant advantage to your application, massively improving your chances of landing the job!
- Partnership -No assessment days, no need to shout the loudest, this is all about working with you on an individual basis to highlight your unique talents and qualities #individualityrules!
- Unique - We have exclusive vacancies unique to us that aren’t on the open market. Giving our candidates a selection of outstanding entry level recruitment roles #Shhhhhh
- Proven - We have placed literally thousands of graduate and trainee recruitment consultants in to high profile recruitment positions. Our clients trust us, our candidates rave about us and we consistently deliver results for both time and time again
ALTERNATIVELY if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then send their name, number and email to elliot@ asktalent.co.uk and Ask Talent will pay you £100 per referral for successful placed candidates.