Service and Breakdown Engineers
Encore Energy are looking for skilled Service and Breakdown Engineers based in the North and South Midlands.
Our client offers regular and reliable work patterns, solely within the private domestic market.
We are looking for service and repair engineers in various areas to work with a large, well established client on a sub contract / PAYE basis.
You must need your own van, without this your application will not be taken further.
Hours of Work
- Chose to work from 2-5 days per week (Must be consistent week by week)
- Work is within one hour of home address
- General work hours are 8:00am till 17:00pm, with overtime available.
Service and Breakdown rates per job done
- Service is paid to each appliance worked on
- Private domestic properties, pre-set appointments
- Full uniform and PPE given
- Laptop and Training provided
Duties and Responsibilities;-
- Servicing and repairing boilers within customers homes
- Possible breakdown call outs
- Deliver high level of satisfaction to our customers
- Overtime available with fantastic rates
- Van stock, repair kits provided (Parts / Consumables)
- Full Uniform
- Work within one hour of your address
- Up to date gas qualifications through certification team
- Current Gas Safe registration
- Ability to work alone as well as a team
Encore Energy is a specialist division supplying national programs for temporary, permanent, interim and contract labour to all areas of the Energy and Utilities markets.
Working with highly skilled, technically accredited personnel, Encore has grown to become a key supplier to a number of high profile organisations, supporting the UK's Energy and Power infrastructure across domestic and commercial properties.
As a REC Audited company, Encore operates to the highest levels of verification and compliance within the recruitment industry. We have been independently assessed and verified by the REC, in addition Encore is a UVDB registered business and Safe Contractor approved. All of these levels of verification support Encore's commitment to working to the highest standards within the Energy markets.
To apply for this vacancy please call Energy on or alternatively please click apply now.
Refer a Friend:
Encore Energy provides specialist recruitment solutions to the leading energy and utilities companies throughout the UK. Encore Energy offers a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you can receive a gift of up to £500 for each referral that Encore Energy places.
If successful, a member of staff at Encore Energy will be in contact within 48 hours.Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.