Business Planning & Strategy Analyst / Manager - Data Scientist/Data Analyst
Are you someone who thrives with large data sets? Do you possess first class Excel skills? Are you able to undertake in-depth analysis and provide insight to enhance performance? Yes…read on…
Working as a key member of our Operational Analytical team, the successful candidate will be accountable for identifying and delivering quality analysis to continuously improve our operational performance.
This opportunity plays a key role in ensuring we continue to maximise performance to our 2.8 million members and so by joining this team you will gain great exposure across a highly commercial business and will certainly be involcved in projects that will progress you and your career.
- Identify and deliver quality analysis to continuously improve the service levels delivered and the efficiency across the operations business function
- Provide accurate and timely analysis to stakeholders and the Senior Leadership Team
- Provision of analytical support across Service Delivery
- Effective communication of all plans and analytical recommendations to key stakeholders
- Establish and monitor operational measures to ensure service levels and budgetary requirements are exceeded following the implementation of recommendations generated through analysis
Skills, Knowledge and qualifications:
We want to be speaking with data analysts, data scientists, strategic data-led individuals; people who thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Whether you are motivated by working in a team environment (we have a truly talented team full of great characters) or you prefer to submerge yourself in data without too much interaction - we can offer you either. It is about your skills and the value you can bring to our iconic Operations team.
So what are we looking for:
- Proven analytical experience working with large data sets
- High skill level in the use of Microsoft Office applications & other data analysis tools
- The ability to manipulate & interpret large amounts of data in order to facilitate different levels of analysis - we are not looking for Reporting Analysts we want people who can really get into the detail and provide really insightful recommendations not just churn out reports
- Proven track record of statistical & analytical techniques to drive business change
- High standard of presentation skills & delivery of insight, from data and analysis - due to the complexity of the role, this position requires experience in delivering analytical information
- Proven experience in structuring and segmenting complex data and the capability to manipulate and analyse this data to answer or pose business questions
- Qualification in Mathematics, Statistical analysis or similar would be ideal
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - We will not be engaging any recruitment agency and so any speculative CVs/approaches will not be accepted. Direct Applicants only
As Britain`s longest standing motoring organisation, we have been rescuing motorists and championing their rights for the last 120 years.
With our breakdown, insurance, online retail, car purchase, approved garage offerings and now Telematics, we are a one-stop shop for the nation`s motorists. It`s an exciting time to join this iconic brand.