Salary: up to GBP35,000
Our client is a well established firm of Charted Financial Planners, as a result of organic growth in the Business are now seeking a talented and professional Paralanner to join their team.
Our client is extremely dynamic and provides an environment for career motivated people to thrive and will offer support should you wish to pursue professional qualifications.
The main purpose of your role will be to support the financial Planners in preparing client financial plans, reports, researches and analysis; whilst ensuring that the preparation of advice for clients (both internal and external) is of the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner.
- Identify and obtain information necessary to compile financial cash flow forecast
- Managing the research & Analysis of financial products to meet client's requirements using Defaqto, Iress, Morningstar Adviser Workstation, O&M and Selectpension.
- Managing and presentation of technical data
- Assisting with any FCA related Issues
- Researching products to support recommendations
- Compiling financial planning reports
- Liaise with legal and tax advisors
- Monitor client portfolios
- Drafting letters of advice on behalf of the partners
- Prepare file documentation prior to account opening.
- Act as main point of contact and deal effectively with queries
- Build strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings
The Ideal candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Paraplanner - preferably within a Financial Services environment. You will be Diploma Qualified or working towards as well as having sold communication and articulations skills.
Our client is looking for a confident, switched-on individual who has drive to exceed expectations and deliver a high level of professionalism.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7001