HGV Class 1 Drivers - Days, Nights and Weekends
HGV CLASS 1 FULL TIME DRIVERS INVOLVING DAYS NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS - 4 ON 4 OFF ROTA
EXCELLENT HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Stoke on Trent
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Monday to Friday Days GBP14.75
Monday to Friday Nights GBP15.50
Saturday all day GBP17.00
Sunday all day GBP19.00
PAYE rates are also available
Rapier Employment are working with key employers in the Stoke on Trent area and looking for experienced HGV Class 1 Drivers for our prestigious client who are increasing the fleet due to operational demand.
This opportunity is perfect for professional drivers seeking stability of work.
You will follow a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. We have day and night shifts available for the successful candidates. Day shifts consist of multi drops of an average 4 drops per day with manual handling involvement of the product and night shifts consists of two trunks per night.
Average working hours are 12 hours per shift.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- Operating 4 ON 4 OFF Rota Pattern
- 12 hour shifts / Starts from 06:00 - days & 19:00 - nights
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidised welfare package
- City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Full UK Class 1 Licence with a minimum of 3 month experience.
- Must have held Class 1 license for at least 1 year
- Minimum of 6 months regular & recent experience of driving lorries in the U.K (HGV/LGV1 C+E)
- No DR10's No CD10's No IN10's - NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar role desirable
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER: