HR Business Partner
Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm)
Salary: GBP40,000pa - GBP50,000pa DOE
Our client is a small but rapidly growing, pioneering engineering and manufacturing business whose products are sold into varying industries across the globe. The business is now looking to expand their team by recruiting a confident and strategic HR Business Partner who can demonstrate the ability to work comfortably and effectively in a standalone role with strong senior stakeholder management skills. The ideal candidate will be a CIPD qualified individual who has experience in a generalist role within an engineering or manufacturing business, ideally coming from a larger OEM operation who is motivated by the challenge of driving a new business forward.
This is a unique and fantastic opportunity for an experienced HRBP who is an approachable, confident and emotionally robust person who can deal with different types of personalities with ease. This person may be someone who is looking to step into a HRM level role (or already working in a HRM role) who is keen to secure an opportunity within a business that can offer an excellent future career platform.
- Develop and deliver all aspects of day to day HR, cradle to grave.
- Supporting the business in meeting the short, medium and long term aims/objectives.
- Provide an optimal HR service which will be customer focused.
- Build the HR infrastructure required to support and enable the growth and evolvement of the business.
- End to end responsibility for attracting and selecting the right talent for the business, ensuring competitiveness to the labour market.
- Prioritise and deliver varied HR tasks, recommending appropriate solutions which support the employees.
- Provide professional HR advice and guidance to Directors, Managers and Staff on all aspects of HR and people management ensuring compliance to company policy and legislative requirements in order to champion best practice at all times.
- Input into the strategic development of HR in line with future business plans.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within the manufacturing and engineering environment is essential.
- The ability and resilience to work largely on a stand-alone basis is essential.
- You will have at least 3 years' experience as a HR Generalist encompassing all aspects of HR to include; Employee Relations, Recruitment, L&D, Performance Management and Reward.
- Ideally, you will be CIPD qualified.
- Preferably you will have experience working for start-ups/SME's and larger OEM's.
- Deliver HR objectives to timescales.
- Be conversant and up to date with Employment Law.
- Experience within an ISO9001/ISO14001 environment would be desirable.
- Confident user of IT - MS Office is essential and knowledge of SAP and HRIS is desirable.
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Joanna Middleton on for a private and confidential discussion.