Junior Sous Chef
Junior Sous Chef - Working with freshly prepared food for a Hotel in Malvern
My client, a Hotel based in Malvern have an urgent vacancy for a Junior Sous chef.
My client offers a range of foods from their hotel - day times they provide a simple but tasty lunch menu and fine dining in the evenings - as junior sous you will need to be flexible and enthusiastic and will play a key part in the running of the kitchen. All the food is freshly produced.
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions
- Manage the provision of food to Food and Beverage outlets
- Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
- Manage the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organized, motivated Team
You will need:
- Relevant qualifications for this role
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability multi-task and meet deadline
- A current, valid, and relevant trade qualification
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work on own or in teams
5 days out of 7
Salary GBP21,000 & Pension
The interview process will involve a trial shift.
This hotel have a very low turnover of staff
To apply for this role please submit your current CV - for an informal discussion regarding this position please call Lucy on .