7 days left
- Contract Type
Installations Engineer, Coventry, GBP30,000 per annum + Bonus + Company Car, 22 - 25 days holiday, free parking, other excellent benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme
The successful Installations Engineer will be responsible for installing or upgrading the software systems on client sites in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. You must be prepared to travel to sites across the UK and stay on overnight stays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting issues related to hardware, operating systems and applications
- Provide a smooth hand over to clients once the software has been set up ensuring they are up to date with system management and backups
- Prepare systems for installation and direct shipping
- Provide advice and assistance to other departments and training to customers when necessary
- Provide telephone based support directly to customers
- Liaise with customers and install equipments acting professionally at all times
- Problem solve any issues when they arise
- Minimise customer disruption by being prepared to work outside of normal working hours
- Keep all technical records/administration up to date
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong working knowledge of MS operating systems, server hardware, networking, and common office applications
- Full drivers licence
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
This position would suit candidates currently working as Technical Support, 3rd Line Support, Installations Engineer, Field Engineer, or IT Engineer.
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.