Swimming Pool Engineer
Swimming Pool Engineer:
We currently have a great opportunity for a swimming pool engineer to work on commercial pool & industrial for one of the leading companies within the leisure industry that are actively seeking to fill the positon.
You will need to be based in & around the West Midlands/Staffordshire region.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Responsibilities will include servicing, planned maintenance, installation & treatment of pools.
- Working on equipment such as plant rooms, sauna equipment, steam rooms, pool pumps, air handling units & automatic covers.
- A minimum of 1 years experience working as a swimming pool engineer.
- Happy to travel throughout the UK.
- Have experience working on plant rooms, sauna equipment, steam rooms, pool pumps, air handling units & automatic covers.
- You will need excellent customer service skills for this role.
- GBP24,000-GBP26,000 dependent on experience.
- Overtime available at higher rates.
- Basic hours 08:00am- 17:00pm.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Bradley Dalton, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at or follow us on