Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Purchase Ledger Supervisor - temporary up to 4 months
GBP10.00 - GBP12.00 per hour
Our client, a wholesale supplier of exquisite lighting and furnishings worldwide, is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Supervisor to manage and process all purchase ledger overseas transactions. You will be a key member of a small team on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave.
You will need:
- Excellent purchase ledger experience and an understanding of the complexities and intricacies of overseas shipments in relation to PL processing.
- A methodical and systematic mind.
- Familiarity of recording overseas transactions, currency conversions and how payments are staged.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Significant Sage 200 or Line 50 experience.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work professionally at all times.
- Flexible and focussed, dedicated to the achievement of excellent working standards.
- Ability to work under competitive time lines.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, do not hesitate to apply!
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!