Credit Controller - Farming Industry
Looking for an experienced Credit Controller who can add value to an ever changing and developing business
- Reporting to the Group Finance Manager
- Day to day responsibility for chasing the overdue debts from a live database of circa 1,700 customers
- Establish relationships with customers via telephone, e mail and letter and resolve any queries that may arise
- Posting and banking of sales ledger cash received
- Achieving cash and debt level targets set by the company
- Production and distribution of month end customer statements
- Assistance with the compilation of debt reporting analysis
- Carrying out credit checks for potential new accounts
- Ensuring that month end processing deadlines are adhered to
The above is not an exhaustive list and will also involve an element of supporting other team members who perform certain tasks. The role itself provides the right candidate with the ability to personally develop alongside the business itself.
GBP10.00 per hour
Hours: Minimum of 30 per week, Monday to Friday (flexible on daily start and finish times)
This position requires good interpersonal skills, an ability to interact at all levels within the organisation coupled with the ability to demonstrate strength of character are all prerequisite to being successful in this role.