7 days left
- Contract Type
Fantastic Opportunity in Luxury Country Hotel & Spa
Sous Chef. Our client based at this luxury 4* property near Stourport and Worcester is recruiting a Sous Chef to complete their brigade. This is an opportunity to join a superb hotel that has an excellent reputation for its fine dining restaurant as well as functions and weddings.
* Working on all kitchen sections
* Assisting & Deputising for the Head Chef - kitchen management duties
* Working to 2AA Rosette standard
* Preparing meals for restaurant , functions and bar/room service
* Ensuring Health & Safety & Hygiene regulations at all times
* Already an experienced Sous Chef or Strong Jr Sous Chef
* Experience of working in a busy Hotel ideally with some corporate/C&B experience
* Excellent communication skills as will manage brigade in chefs absence
* Capable and able to work unsupervised
Salary & Benefits
Salary to GBP28k
Live in Accommodation if required
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.