Page Personnel are currently working with a not-for-profit organisation based in Kineton, Warwickshire. They are required on an interim basis due to a team restructure.
My client is a charitable trust based in the scenic, rural Kineton. They are a celebrated regional resource eager to find a Finance Manager to join them on an interim basis
The successful Finance Manager will be responsible for production of financial accounts and will assist in production of monthly management accounts. Key tasks will include financial accounting across the nominal, sales and purchase ledger as well as bank reconciliations and fixed assets. Additionally the candidate will be responsible for preparation of annual budgets, forecasts and review of financial performance.
The ideal candidate will:
- be able to produce financial accounts to trial balance
- have previously ran a sales ledger, purchase ledger and cash book
- have previously assisted in producing budgets and management accounts
- have brilliant interpersonal and communication skills
- hold a full UK driving license
The candidate will be required for a period of 4-12 weeks and will be paid an hourly rate equivalent to GBP26,000 - GBP33, 000.