Private Client Lawyer
5 days left
- Contract Type
Private Client Lawyer
A highly reputable Solicitors practice are seeking to expand their already well established Private Client department by adding an experienced Private Client Lawyer to their team.As they have recently had an influx of High Net Worth Clients, they would require a Private Client Lawyer to be able to hit the ground running and take on a challenging caseload of Wills, Trusts, Tax and Estate Administration files. Additionally, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to perform considerable business development and develop their own Client base. Due to their highly reputable standing within the legal sector, they are able to offer a highly competitive salary, numerous perks, benefits and a considerable degree of flexibility with working arrangements.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have over 2 years qualified experience dealing with Private Client matters
- Must have experience dealing with will drafting, estate administration and inheritance tax returns
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Ability to perform business development and marketing
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Willingness to develop and expand skills and knowledge, undertaking further training as required
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work towards and achieve set targets
This is a great opportunity to join a well established firm that are looking to expand due to their ongoing success. Send me your CV today for immediate consideration!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.