We are recruiting for a Tax Advisor in the Coventry area with our well established client.
As a Tax Advisor you will need to have:
- Tax experience
- Must have worked in an accounts practice
- Salary: GBP20,000 - GBP35,000 depending on experience
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00
- Location: Coventry
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Tax Advisor:
- Develops a network within the tax department
- Spots planning opportunities (tax advisory and FP) and takes responsibility for escalating this to the relevant client relationship manager to develop new business.
- Manages a client portfolio and builds good rapport with the client to gain a clear understanding of client expectations so that high levels of client service can be achieved
- Takes responsibility for good client relationship management of clients, predominately over the telephone and where appropriate in face to face contact
- Provides general support to clients in the provision of tax returns
- Liaises with the client relationship manager and other members of client service team (where in place) to ensure synergy and cohesion in client delivery
- Prepares and finalises accurate and timely tax return work ready for review
- Liaises with other service streams and take responsibility for collation of personal tax information when the client is a multi-discipline service client
- Produces client reports for manager Review
- Uses and understands legislation appropriately to aid in relevant area of work.
- Has an awareness of the firm's risk management procedure and adheres to this
- Mitigates risks by involving senior people, ensuring appropriate advice is sought
- Builds an understanding of professional standards, ethics and risk management protocols.
- Retains sufficient technical knowledge to undertake relevant area of work
- Takes responsibility for billing tax return fees out to the local office, keeping accurate records
Benefits of working with us as a Tax Advisor:
- Competitive pay
- Pension scheme
- Fast growing company
If you are interested in the above role please click apply