Home Based Supervising Social Worker - Permanent - Independent Fosteri
Home Based Supervising Social Worker - Permanent - Independent Fostering Agency - Worcestershire
Aurora Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a not for profit Independent Fostering Agency specialising in supporting children with disabilities. This not for profit IFA are looking for someone who shares their values and is passionate about securing positive outcomes for children who have a disability and the specialist foster carers.
We are seeking a Supervising Social Worker who is able to self motivate as there is a lot of Home Working involved in the role, you will have a local office based team to offer support and you will be required to go the office occasionally. We are looking for someone who is autonomous in their working, and is able to cover the Worcestershire area as that is where the carers are based.
If you are seeking a change from a local authority setting, this would be ideal for you, due to the low caseload and ways of working of this not for profit, specialist Independent Fostering Agency.
- Managing a small size caseload of carers within a small area, maintain regular supervision visits, support and training to ensure that a continued high quality service is delivered
- Working alongside local authorities, and ensuring a high standard of quality of service at all times
- Managing your own diary and time effectively, as this role requires a lot of home based working
- Working within a supportive and knowledgeable team, and occasionally going to the office for meetings and training
- Undertaking occasional Form F assessments
- Must have relevant post qualification experience of working within fostering
- Have knowledge of working with children with disabilities
- Must be HCPC registered with a recognised social work qualification and must be able to drive
- The salary from GBP31,000 to GBP36,000 per annum, based on previous experience.
- Car Allowance
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days of annual leave
Why Choose Aurora Resourcing?
By choosing Aurora Resourcing you will open yourself to new opportunities by working with one of the market leaders specialising in the Fostering and Adoption sector. We are a bespoke, independent social care agency with the pivotal aim of providing an excellent service that is tailored to your needs and requirements.
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence on / or email
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency