Registered Manager - Fostering - East Midlands
Job Ref: OJ 1508
Hampton's Specialist Children in Care team are currently recruiting for a Registered Fostering Manager to work with an Independent Fostering Agency based in the East Midlands on a permanent basis.
A Social Work qualification and current HCPC (or equivalent) registration is required and although a higher management qualification is not essential it is desirable. You will also need experience of managing, leading and developing a large team.
You will have in-depth experience of working within fostering and services for children and will possess a high level and detailed working knowledge of relevant legislation and their impact on fostering services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest quality of service to children and young people placed through the Agency.
- Fulfilling the role of the Ofsted Registered Manager. Ensuring compliance with all Regulations and best practice guidelines.
- Growing the Agency through commercial performance and profitability through the management and marketing strategies you develop.
- Managing all recruitment and development of staff.
- Ensure all registration and legislative body records are accurate and up to date.
Salary - GBP50-60k (dependent on experience)
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, then please email your CV or call Oliver on .
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK