Qualified Social Worker - Special Guardians Order (SGO) & Fostering As
Qualified Social Worker - Special Guardians Order (SGO) & Fostering Assessments - Sessional - Herefordshire
Our client in the Herefordshire area are looking for a Social Worker to undertake Special Guardians Order & Fostering assessments on a sessional basis.
Your key job duties will be:
- To undertake assessments of prospective foster carers Special Guardians and Kinship
- To maintain or improve the wellbeing of children and young people
- To deliver a professional social work service to service users within the practice standards and the statutory and regulatory framework in current use
- To support children's outcomes by ensuring the provision of high quality assessments
- Recruitment and assessment of foster carers
- Ensuring we work within regulations, standards and Court deadlines
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply