75 Tonne / Cat C1 Driver
Flex Recruitment are currently recruiting experience 7.5 Tonne/ C1 / Cat C1 Driver to work for a third party logistics company in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
This role is Tuesday to Saturday with routes sent out 1 day in advance. Occasional Monday shifts available during busy periods.
The successful 7.5 Tonne / C1 / Cat C1 driver will be expected to:
- Deliver to 2-3 stores per shift.
- Work efficiently with a drivers mate.
- Complete all paperwork fully.
To meet the criteria, you will have the following:
- Full valid, 7.5 Tonne / Cat C1 licence
- Hold a digital tachograph card and possess a good understanding of driving hours
- Hold a full DQC card
- No more than 6 points (for minor offences, no DR, DD or TT codes)
Start times are between 02:00 - 05:30 in the morning with shifts lasting anywhere from 7-12 hours.
The company do not operate a 8 hour daily minimum but do work a guaranteed average of 40 hours over the 5 days.
We can offer the following pay rates –
PAYE - £9.50ph LTD/UMBRELLA - £10.50ph
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you meet the criteria required for the 7.5 Tonne / C1 / Cat C1 Driver, please click apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75962720