Reporting directly to the room leader the Apprentice has the following responsibilities:
- To demonstrate a commitment and motivation to learn and develop whilst undertaking the training.
- To contribute in providing a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the nursery.
- To fully engage with the training; completing assignments, carrying out research and preparing for assessment visits with your designated Training Officer.
- To plan activities in the room to create and develop a stimulating environment to provide a high level of quality childcare.
- To maintain a professional and positive outcome for both children and staff.
- To provide full support to other staff members within the nursery.
- To follow and implement the daily routine in the room.
- To work together as a team supporting each other for the benefit of the children.
- To form cooperative and collaborative relationships with Parent’s and Carer’s sharing information about their child’s development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75972925