Quality Manager (SHEQ) Progressive role
This is an exciting opportunity for a SHEQ Manager to join a well established, successful manufacturer and supplier of high quality pressings in Wolverhampton.
This role would suit somebody who loves to really get involved in driving change and improvement and is interested in professional self-development.
The successful candidate required will have proven experience in health and safety, environment and quality within a fast paced manufacturing facility. Ideally you will be from an automotive background, but this is not essential if you have the right mindset!Essential Requirements of the Quality Manager (SHEQ) are:
- Experience managing and developing staff
- Good academic qualifications, educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of using automotive core tools
- It would be desirable if candidates have a NEBOSH certificate and an environmental qualification.
The duties of the Quality Manager (SHEQ) are:
- To develop and maintain integrated quality systems in accordance with the requirements of IATF16949, ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015
- Provide support in developing, renewing and monitoring of the SHEQ plan and objectives and targets
- Identify initiatives to improve performance and assist in addressing areas of poor performance
- Manage the business response and problem solving techniques that address customer concerns and complaints in a timely manner
- Lead the NPI / APQP / PPAP process
- Provide support in developing, reviewing and monitoring the SHEQ culture
- Identify areas of risk and develop measures to reduce and control
- Participate with the manufacturing team to ensure product is manufactured in line with customers expectations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75989451