Do you enjoy conducting ISO & Product Audits? Our client a growing manufacturing business in the Telford area is offering a varied, busy and challenging role with a competitive salary of £22k per annum. If this sounds of interest please apply now!
The Job Role:
- Carry out internal audits to ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015.
- Administration of the Company’s Request for Change process. Including facilitating regular meetings and preparing work breakdown structures.
- Maintenance of the Company’s technical files.
- Maintenance of the Company’s drawing register.
- Assisting the Safety Officer in auditing and maintaining the Health & Safety management system.
- Factory Production Control batch testing.
- Carry out product audits.
- Policy deployment verification.
- Carry out training including manual handling training.
- Administration of the Company’s document control process
- Experience of carrying out ISO and Product audits is ESSENTIAL.
- Experience of managing the company request for change process is ESSENTIAL.
- You will have excellent PC Skills, be highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
- A annual salary of up to £22,000 per annum
- A Permanent contract.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free onsite parking and facilities.
- Other company benefits.
For more vacancies visit our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75966804