Asset Manager (Midlands)
About Our Client
My client is a market leading specialist’s in property Management with extensive national coverage.
Their continued growth has created a requirement for an experienced Asset Manager to join their team based in the Midlands.
- To ensure all developments comply with all statutory compliance and that all landlord lease covenants and insurance policy requirements are being discharged.
- To support Asset Management activity on other funds/portfolios as required.
- To liaise with other internal specialists and support services to deliver a seamless end to end service to the fund.
- To ensure each separate property is visited and inspected in line with a specified template and format, at least once in every three years.
- To review, analyse and provide recommendation on approval of service charge budgets and service charge accounts on sites as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- At least three years' experience working within Asset/Property Management environment.
- Desirable for the post holder to have had exposure and or knowledge of lease assignments, consents, lease extensions and ground rent/insurance demands.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to read and accurately interpret a lease.
- Customer focused and able to produce work of a consistently high standard
- Full Driving Licence
- PC literate and confident with using Microsoft Office applications
- Effective communicator, who enjoys contact with internal and external customers
What's on OfferBasic salary of up to £35k (depending on experience), car allowance, laptop mobile and other benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75965408