National Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced National Account Manager to join an established Manufacturing and distribution company based in Birmingham.
As a National Account Manager you will be responsible for the quick turnaround of enquiries and the fast and effective issue resolution for small number customers. With a broad range of categories available to you, you will be accountable for developing the revenue and profitability of your account portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding your customer's wants and needs and prioritising your efforts accordingly
- The delivery of revenue and profitability targets through the successful retention, management and growth of an existing account portfolio
- Building commercially viable pricing based on industry knowledge and assumed costs
- Operational delivery through effective internal communication and follow up
- A minimum of 5 years in a customer facing Account Management role
- Working in / supplying a retail environment
- Knowledge of packaging / bag manufacturing would be preferable
- Consistently delivering agreed customer KPIs and SLAs
- Accurate analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management both internal and external
- A successful and consistent record of delivering to targets and deadlines
- A track record of delivering innovation and profitable growth
- PC Literate, MS Office, competent Excel skills
Please note this position, although based at the head office in Birmingham, there will be a large amount of travel to customer sites and distribution centres when required
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75990030