Track Setting out Engineer - P-Way Biased
An opportunity to work on a potential 10-year project with a leading UK Rail construction company has arisen. My client is seeking competent Setting out Engineers who have previous experience on setting out Track on Rail projects / P-Way / Light Rail. The project will be in various locations throughout the West Midlands area. Ideally, the suitable candidates will live within the West Midlands region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Senior Management team, you the Setting out Engineer will be responsible for Setting out the track for a light rail tram project.
The successful applicant will have experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrable relevant Setting out P - Way experience
- Maintaining contemporary site records paper and electronic format
- Reading topographical and engineering drawings
- Support production of weekly rolling programs
- Support to Senior Production team
- Implementation of ITPs
- Reviewing Approved for Construction information and resolving technical details
- Recording and reporting progress (records, drawings, photographs
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75991121