Are you an experienced Events Coordinator looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing company?
As an experienced Events Coordinator you will be responsible from the outset to completion, planning and delivering of a variety of events, conferences and exhibitions for a market leading company in Balsall Common, Solihull.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of their full portfolio of events. This role will require dealing with colleagues, venues, suppliers and delegates on a day-to-day basis. You will be responsible for the management of the events.
The position is best-suited to a creative, self-motivated and confident individual who is ready to take the challenge, happy to work individually and as part of a team, able to travel, and who has previous experience in delivering events and conferences.
- B2B event management experience (conferences)
- Supporting in the management of a global account
- Event planning & coordination
- Developing client and customer relationships
- Supporting the events team assisting / managing the set up and organisation of events
- Implementation of event marketing strategies
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to prioritise effectively and multi-task across a number of complex events
- Numerate and commercially aware
- Well-presented and articulate
- Reliable team player
- Must have 2 years + Events Coordinator/Management experience.
- On-site parking
- Permanent position
- Progression opportunities
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76026144