A fantastic opportunity has become available for a mobile plant engineer, NO weekend work and many great benefits.
The Job Role of a mobile engineer
- You will be required to work throughout the West Midlands attending on site break downs as well as routine service and maintenance on heavy plant machinery including diggers, dumpers, rollers and excavators.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful as a mobile engineer
- You will have previous experience working as a plant fitter, engineer, technician or mechanic.
- You will hold an NVQ Level 2 in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will ideally hold an in date CSCS card.
- You will have knowledge of construction plant manufacturers including JCB, CAT, Volvo, Kubota, Hitachi and Komatsu.
- Up to £25,500 DOE for 40x hours
- No weekend work.
- Company van.
- Mobile phone.
- 32 days holiday with bank holidays inclusive.
- Childcare vouchers schemes.
- Company sick pay.
You would be working for a national supplier of heavy construction plant. They are continuously growing and are looking to add to their established and stable team. This expansion will assist with keeping up with company’s high demands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76011375