The main aim is to work as part of a team and use initiative to complete concierge duties. You will be the first to meet the clients/visitors so first impressions are very important.
You must be smart and trustworthy and able to provide the clients/customers with a warm and friendly greeting.
Your main responsibilities may also include but not exhaustive
- To ensure client and visitors are greeted professionally and shown to the conference room that they have booked.
- Give assistance if required throughout their meeting.
- Make sure that the room is clean and ready to use for the next meeting. (Sweeping, hoovering, dusting, polishing, dealing with chairs around conference tables)
- To be trained on all cleaning equipment set by your daily tasks. Ensure all meeting rooms and service areas are cleaned and well maintained to the highest standard set within the contract.
- To assist with the Online screen sharing and video conferencing.
- Assist on a daily basis - ensuring that the rooms are in order to communicate via telepresence, the rooms need to be converted into a special telepresence rooms with life-size screens, cameras, microphones and computers.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- NVQ Level 1 Cleaning - desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of working in the cleaning industry advantageous but not essential
- Basic computer skills required
- Communication skills
- Reliable, efficient, helpful and professional at all times
- The ability to organise oneself and ones work so that duties are completed all times
- Clear telephone manner, polite and confident.
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76036057