Digital Marketing Executive
Experienced Digital Marketing Executive required to join a large globally operating manufacturer of processed metal products. The company operates on 5 continents and this role is to work at the main manufacturing site and headquarters near to Birmingham.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will use your experience of the latest digital marketing techniques and a variety of software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, CRM and CMS to plan, execute, optimise and measure the performance of the company’s online marketing campaigns and customer nurturing initiatives across both web and CRM environments.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Service Bonus scheme
- Life insurance
- Free Parking
Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Executive:
- Ensure consistency in reporting analytics across online marketing activities
- Optimise campaign performance through testing and tracking, along with creating reports
- Produce all relevant products for print and online, using a variety of software including Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Build and manage monthly reports and analysis templates using data from Google Analytics.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Working closely with the sales team / key stakeholders to develop email campaigns
- Creating artwork for campaigns by adhering to marketing brand guidelines
- Work alongside the Communications Executive to develop the company website
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation of the company website
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Attend product launches and networking events
Qualifications and skills required of Digital Marketing Executive:
Education and Qualification(s)
- Ideally Degree qualified which is linked to either Marketing or IT & Business
- Web development courses / qualifications preferred
- Portfolio of previous marketing designs to show initiative and capability
- Knowledge and experience of digital design, its implementation and development
- Ideally, appreciation of web design, knowledge of CSS, CMS and responsive design principles
To discuss the position of Digital Marketing Executive in further detail or to apply, please contact Stuart Cooper directly. Please be assured your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76064745