Customer Service Advisor (German)
Are you a people person? Comfortable dealing with customer queries? Looking for a new opportunity?
MUST be able to speak and understand German/ have German at A level or higher
Customer Service Advisor - Balsall Common
We have an exciting opportunity to join a company based in Balsall Common. If you love working in an ambitious, friendly and proactive environment, you'll be right at home as part of this dedicated team.
- On-site parking
- 6 month contract
As the primary contact between the business and its customers, you'll be expected to ensure that every customer receives the same level of assistance and guidance you yourself would expect. To deliver that you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong customer focus
- Effective communication - both written and verbal.
- Confidence and competence at making external calls and answering inbound calls
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise
- IT Literacy
- Support all customer requirements
- Deal with all orders on the phone and via online
- Maintaining and delivering a first class customer service experience at all times
- Representing the Brand name in a positive and professional way
- Support the team with administration duties
- Have a close eye for detail
Must have a full, clean driving licence and own car.
If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality personal service, no matter the query then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75997277