Packing Operative / Gift Set Packing
S&L Personnel are a recruitment business based in Leicestershire, Coventry and Warwickshire. We are currently looking to source various Packing Operatives for one of our valued clients based in Lawford Heath, Rugby CV23 9EU for on-going light gift set packing work. Our client specializes in a Contract Packing and Logistics.
Lawford Heath is located close to Brinklow, Willey, Moks Kirby & Cartthorpe.
Packing Operative Duties:
* Assemble and pack light products
* Work as part of a team in order to achieve targets
* Pack the work to a high-quality standard
Packing Operative Person Specification:
* Good team player to work as part of the packing team
* Must be reliable due to customer deliveries being affected otherwise
* Good level of communication (English written and spoken)
* Able to pack light goods (e.g gift sets, beauty products, perfumes)
* Have previous experience within a similar role
The hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
If you are interested in this exciting packing operative position, please call Andrea as soon as possible for an immediate telephone interview on 01788 222877.
If you are applying out of business hours please apply online by sending us your CV via 'Apply Now' and we will contact you ASAP.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
To view all of our current vacancies please visit our website at www.slpersonnel.co.uk/candidates/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75964828