Are you an Engineer with planning experience? Do you have a strong engineering background? Are you familiar with working within a FMCG / food manufacturing industry?
If you answered 'yes' to the above, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
I am currently recruiting for a well-established and expanding FMCG company who are looking for an experienced Engineering Planner to join their professional team. This is a very good opportunity to progress your career, and be part of an ever-growing and successful business.
As part of the engineering team, your duties would include:
- To organise, plan and prepare detail engineering tasks
- Utilises CI/Lean manufacturing tools and techniques to improve plant and departmental performance
- Monitoring, analysing and improving the effectiveness of engineering tasks in terms of cost / time, plant performance and compliance to plans and data integrity
- Produces regular maintenance plans for the shift engineers, including review and development of planned maintenance tasks.
- To attend daily and weekly production / planning meetings to ensure all issues are captured and that corrective actions are in place.
- To determine and provide the correct maintenance strategy for the site equipment utilising preventative and proactive maintenance against reliability and cost objectives.
- Produces work backlog analysis and make suggestions for effective management.
- Provides the broader engineering team with detailed compliance reports including analysis of cost and performance.
As an ideal candidate a strong engineering background is essential, possibly through an apprenticeship. Experience within an FMCG / food industry is desirable with the ability to demonstrate decision making skills with good communication skills. You should have a high degree of computer literacy along with the following credentials:-
- Engineering Planning experience
- An excellent analytical, planning and organisation skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical and planning skills
- Condition monitoring and preventative maintenance techniques
- Awareness and understanding of key legislative and safety requirements within engineering field
- Experienced in the use and application of CI/Lean tools and techniques.
For more information, please click 'Apply' or contact Laura Keane at The Sterling Choice on 01733 391515.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76047734