Christmas Retail Advisor Job - Hanley, 38 hours pw
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefónica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefónica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world's most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
With over 450 stores across the UK, our retail team is at the forefront of offering our customers more. And you can be part of it.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
Your role as an Full time Advisor is to be a high performing, self -motivated and engaged team member who is really clear on what great in-store performance and customer service looks like.
As part of a leading brand we offer a differential customer experience. You will do this by getting to know our customers through having great conversations and understanding their needs and what they want so that you can sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
* Being passionate about o2s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business. Becoming an expert in all things o2
* Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer service/experience in store
* Working to store targets - selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way
* Being aware of your own performance and the team performance and how it commits to o2's success
* Using in store systems and working to processes. Taking ownership of what you do and making sure the Store operates effectively and within compliance
* Taking ownership for your development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers and our Academy and Learning Zone
* Supporting the Store Leadership team to open and close the Store
* Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance. Taking pride in where you work
Skills and Experience Needed
What we look for:
* Someone who can have great conversations easily with our customers and who loves to provide a personalised experience. Making our customers love o2.
* The ability to build unquestioning relationships
* Someone who is driven to work to targets and deadlines and achieve great results
* Someone with an outgoing personality who gets along with others
* A great team mate
* Someone who has an interest in technology and mobiles
What we will give you:
* Competitive salary increasing after successful probationary period
* Superb accreditation programme
* Fantastic induction programme
* Learning and Development support
* Flexible benefits to suit you
Duration: 19th November 2017 - 21st January 2018
Salary: £7.68 - increasing to £8.67 per hour
You must be able to work flexible hours on evenings and weekends. You must be able to cover over Christmas time.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76064800