Marketing Communications Specialist
Marketing Communications Specialist, £23000 - £30000, Telford, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company a well-established, market leading organisation within their field. This is an excellent opportunity for a positive and enthusiastic person to learn from and contribute to the marketing processes of a large global organisation.
Your new role
Your new role as Marketing Communications Specialist sits within the central Marketing team and has the following main responsibilities:
- Manage MarCom activity, budget and resource allocation.
- Assemble and localise communication assets for country deployment.
- Constantly assess MarCom effectiveness/ROI and react for continuous improvement.
- Present MarCom results to the MarCom team and local business leaders
- Collaborate positively with local marketing, global marketing functions and, if necessary, sales teams to become a valued advisor to the business.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally a Marketing Communications Specialist candidate should have excellent communication and organisational skills combined with a passion to succeed. An understanding of digital communications, social media and the latest marketing communications methods will align with the department's forward thinking and customer engagement. A willingness to think outside the box whilst also understanding budgetary control, deadlines and ROI is key. Integrated processes ensure effective planning, delivery and reporting.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to start/progress a Marketing Communication career within a successful global organisation. You will get a salary of £23000 - £30000 depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.