Job Title – Maintenance Engineer
Shift Working– 2 Week Rotation – 3 Shift
6 am – 2 pm Mon- Fri
2pm - 10pm Mon- Fri
10 pm – 6 am Sun-Thurs
Location – Coventry
£34,000 Basic (2k minimum Shift Allowance) + overtime + Company Pension plan + OTE 38K – 40K
My clients are a leading manufacturer within construction products industry. They have a large manufacturing site in Coventry, producing 9 Leading brands. The company has invested millions of pounds in the new state of the art machinery as they continue to increase output.
Due to the growth of the business, they are looking to recruit a new member to join the maintenance department. The suitable candidate will receive continuous training and further progression opportunities.
The company has been trading in the UK since 1985 and with continuous sales growth, manufacturing in the UK since 1997. The company has been growing year on year since 2007.
If you are an electrically biased engineer who has worked on any kind of electro-mechanical machinery and are looking for a role which can offer phenomenal training on PLCs then apply.
You will be a ‘hands-on’ Multi Skilled Engineer and be able to apply your previous engineering background and experience to achieve the very highest levels of plant maintenance. Reporting to the Engineering Manager or the General Manager, you will be self-motivated and innovative in approach, capable of working within a proactive team and be committed to Planned Preventative Maintenance and the highest standards of Health & Safety.
- Required to respond to reactive machine breakdowns.
- Assist in creating a safe and healthy working environment.
- Ensure that machinery and equipment are maintained to achieve maximum efficiency and comply with all Health & Safety Requirements.
- Adhere to a preventative planned maintenance program, covering equipment and services as laid down in the company procedures.
- Liaise with Senior Engineers, General Manager, Production Managers and Production staff as necessary.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Update maintenance log.
- Proven knowledge of fault finding and diagnosis.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Team Player.
- Flexible approach to work.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will:
You will ideally be experienced in fault finding and problem-solving, possess good root cause analysis skills and have some experience within PLC diagnostics
Hold a 16th or 17th Edition
Plc – Fault finding as a minimum
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - Basic £34,000 - average earnings £40,000
- Continuous progression opportunities available, including PLC training or electrical qualifications.
- Opportunity to progress within a large engineering structure
- Company pension plan available.
If you’re interested in this role? Please contact me on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76057167