Technical Product Marketing Analysis
First Personnel are currently recruiting for a technical product marketing analysis.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Assists to execute, shape and provide input into strategic business plans
- Works under the direction of the product manager to help reach the company's product/marketing goals and objectives
- Analyse technical documentation and help collect/review relevant information
- Support with NPD / NPI plans including research, execution and review
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Create and manage content that educates and attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Assist in the development of the marketing brochures and datasheets
- Support with website content, blogs and liaising with third party developers
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, website content, and other promotional materials
- Manages annual events and exhibitions
- Working collaboratively with internal and external 3rd parties including engineers, sales professionals, and external influencers / industry
- Manages PR, email and advertising campaigns
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an engineering background.
- 1-2 years experience of product/marketing with a relevant marketing/business qualification or similar.
- Creative thinker
- Will have excellent communicator - both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to challenge the status quo and bring ideas forward.
The successful candidate will be joining a fun and growing team with plenty of opportunity to make a change and help shape the future of the company.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV to Jennie by clicking 'Apply' below. Alternatively call Jennie on 01527 67444.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76030447