Installations Supervisor (or Foreman)
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The purpose of the role is to provide a customer focused installation service ensuring that all technical specifications are adhered to and all relevant safety checks and safety precautions are carried out in line with company and BBA procedures and best practice.
1. To consistently achieve core competencies in relation to customer focus, communication, health & safety & quality, teamwork & organisation.
2. Install all confirmed booked work as per job sheets.
3. Communicate with supervisor if worksheet cannot be adhered to.
4. Carry out pre and post work inspections and take any necessary action to resolve any highlighted issues.
5. Effectively communicate with the customer before, during and after installation to ensure they are aware of what you are doing, any issues or changes to job required and to ensure that they are happy with the job on completion.
6. Ensure all work is installed in a safe manner and to a high standard by following best practice procedures.
7. Ensure all machinery settings are as per technical and system designer specifications to ensure correct installation processes.
8. Undertake any other reasonable task as required by the company.
Achieve daily and weekly targets. Ensure all work is carried out within system designer specifications.
Effective and reliable communication skills with relevant booking staff.
Ensure daily and weekly health and safety checks are completed in full and defects are reported.
To comply with BBA audit requirements.
To ensure vehicle and equipment are maintained to predetermined standards.
Able to deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues in their team
Must have the drive to ensure that H&S and Quality legalities
and standards are maintained and where possible improved,
through strict adherence to internal and external policies, procedures and standards
Ability to plan and organize on site work.
Motivated to learn and continually develop expertise.
Able to demonstrate commitment and drive at the same time as flexibility.
Working as part of a team Working on own initiative
Previous experience of working in the insulation industry Blue Skills Carded
ACOPs certificated, CITB registered
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75996722