Digital Marketing Executive
Are you a passionate and driven Digital Marketing Executive looking for a new opportunity in a global B2B company based in Worcestershire? If so then please take the time to read on as I could have the perfect role for you.
Our client is extremely excited to be looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team in this newly created role. The reason for this position is due to growth of the company and an opportunity for someone to join the team and make the role their own.
As the Digital marketer, you will be focused on managing the company website, social media channels and email marketing. This is a great role for someone who enjoys learning new skills and would like to grow and develop in their career as part of a fun and passionate company.
Key day to day tasks will include:
- Help in the creation and then hands on implementation of the digital marketing strategy
- Social media management; running all social media channels while being both proactive as well as reactive
- Website management
- Day to day edits
- Content creation
- SEO optimisation
- Uploading news articles
- Creating landing pages
- Analysing and reporting on all digital marketing activities making recommendations
- Email marketing and running email campaigns
- Keep up to date with insight and digital marketing trends
- CRM management
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing and offer insight to the company
- Enjoy learning new things and always looking for ways to grow and develop
- Excellent understanding and experience of online content creation
- In-depth knowledge of CRM systems and ability to use these
- Strong social media experience and enjoy growing and developing a following
- Creative skills are not essential but would be a bonus
This role would suit a Digital Marketing Executive looking for a new opportunity to grow and progress, who can show passion and determination.
This role is commutable via Worcester, Evesham, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Redditch, Gloucester and Moreton-in-Marsh. In reward for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of £25 000 and the opportunity to join a team who put their employees at the heart of everything they do. Our client enjoys developing their team and will support your career and development in any way that they can.
If this role is of interest then please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
Digital Marketing Executive, £25 000, Worcestershire
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76045166