National Sales Director
National Sales Director – Saint Gobain Building Distribution - Coventry
We have an excellent opportunity for a passionate and motivated Sales Director to lead the public sector sales team within the Saint Gobain Building Distribution. You will joining a fast paced vibrant team at the heart of our business on a national scale.
Do you have previous strategic management experience in a senior sales management role. Preferably gained within a retail environment or a multi-site distributor?
Do you have experience of managing large budgets?
What will I be doing in the role?
- Defining the strategic scope and maximise the business performance of the Public Sales Sector through effective management and direction of the National Sector sales and support.
- Overseeing and motivating a high performing team.
- Seeking out major clients and building relationships with them
- Effectively communicate our value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- This role is remote based with frequent travel throughout the UK
- Identify opportunities for future growth.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. We are keen to recruit a passion and enthusiasm to drive the business forward. Does this sound like you?
What about the business I’ll be joining?
There are 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Jewson; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A great open working environment.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76045540